In a few short weeks, I’m San Francisco- and LA-bound. First, for a wedding up north at a place called the Cheese School (hello, dream venue), then I’m headed south to see my sis. I’m so excited–but I’m also making lengthy lists of all the fun things going I can’t wait to do and see. Here, my top picks…
1. First and foremost, I’m pumped to see my niece. She’s the cutest! Here she is with the backpack we brought her back from our honeymoon. (We found it at this adorable shop in Bordeaux.)
2. I want to go back to the LACMA and Pershing Square. There’s an exhibit going on at Pershing Square right now called Liquid Shard. Also, Rain Room is at LACMA. (Still regret that we missed this when it was in New York.)
3. We’re toying with the idea of hitting up Disneyland. Right now, it’s my birthday plan. California Adventure, FTW.
4. I’m super curious about taking a yoga class out on the water. It’s called Yogaqua and you apparently do it on paddleboards in Marina del Rey.
5. We *might* go to Napa or Sonoma. Matt hasn’t been in a while and I’m always down for sipping wine.
6. I’d LOVE to see this Troop Beverly Hills parody show. Phyllis Nefler is my fave.
Let me know if there are any other San Francisco or Los Angeles things I shouldn’t miss!
(Image 2, 4, 5, 6)